Kapoor Watch & Company

Located in Delhi’s DLF Emporio, Kapoor Watch Company is a shrine to the world’s finest luxury timepieces. This medium-sized store houses 5 of the most exclusive brands in the Kapoor Watch and Company portfolio.  With 30 percent of the space allotted to Rolex, the remaining 70 percent is shared by Audemars Piguet, Franck Muller, Hublot and Roger Dubuis. Group DCA have designed and executed the design for this multi-brand store. The main focus was to design the store in a way that provides great visibility to all the brands showcased in the store. The fact that the site had a corner façade was maximized  and  optimally  utilized. Kapoor  watch  and  Company  can  thus  be  regarded  as a gallery  of  fine artistry,  complete  regalia  in  terms  of  interior  décor  and  consumer satisfaction,  intertwined  into  one  frame.  The legacy of this store is timeless.

Location:   Vasant Kunj, New Delhi

Area:   53.64 sq.m.

Client:   Kapoor Watch (P) Ltd

Year:   2009



;